Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update...

So it has been awhile since I put a post up....Lots has been going on since our trip to Texas.  First of all we found out we are expecting another little one in January.  Hung out with Lucah, Nikki and Steph at Twin Lakes after I had Maddo pictures taken for Scotty's Birthday.  Then we had family come in for Angie's baby shower and to visit.  While family was in we went to the zoo and Kennywood.  Here are some of the photos of all the fun we had.....











One of the only pics of us all together I have


Scotty and Lolli acting their age!!

Maddo acting her age


Kennywood...her face says it all!!

Wiped out!!

Helping Dada with the new floor!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

These are GREAT!! I love the photo of us together @ the shower...the only one I have of all of us too!

Miss you tons! Praying fr you and the wee one in the womb.

Love you so much.