Friday, December 3, 2010

Reflecting on my many blessings......



Most of you have seen this picture already, but it has become one of my absolute favorites!!  Happens almost daily where Maddo runs over to Max and give him a hug or just throws her arm over his back.  God has truly blessed my life with a wonderful family.  He brought Scott into my life who blessed me with my little Maddo and soon a little man in my life as well.  When I think back and remember how I said I would never have kids and how my pregnancy with Maddo was a shock.  Not that we weren't preventing but we didn't expect to get pregnant right at that time.  But God knew what he was doing and wow how greatly we were blessed!!  Maddo makes me appreciate the little things in life so much more!!  Like Scotty coming home from work everyday, our dogs, the animals she sees outside our house and just all of the little things that are such great things in her eyes!!  I can only imagine how much more this new little one will bless us as well.  I take this time to reflect on how much God has blessed me and how content I am with my life. Thank you lord for all you have done and help me to bless another family this year who is not as richly blessed.

No comments: