Monday, March 19, 2012

Lovey Time!!

I know I have not blogged in forever! I have been reminded quite often that I have not blogged since morning of Aiden's birth and our little man is now 14 months old!! I can't believe how fast the first year of his life flew by!! Our Maddo will turn 4 this Saturday :) Again where does the time go.  Since the last time I blogged Maddo started preschool and loves it and has made several friends.  She will go to 4 year old preschool next year.  Aiden continues to be all boy with his running and playing with daddy.  He is now in his climbing phase and giving me heart failure!!  Having two keeps us busy but has filled our lives with so much joy, love and plenty of memories we wouldn't change it for the world!!  Here are a few pics of what I fondly call lovey time of our little ones today....ENJOY!!


No comments: