Thursday, June 12, 2008

Heading our separate ways....

Scott just left for Seattle, Washington and I must admit I miss him already!! Yes, I shed a few tears as his car drove away, everyone knows I am a very emotional person! He will be back on Tuesday, so while he is away Maddie and I are heading to Granny and Pup-pup's. Pray that we all have traveling mercies and that the rain holds off for our Kennywood day on Saturday.
Scott will fly out tomorrow morning at 6am, so he is staying in Pittsburgh tonight. He will begin his flight back home Monday night but will not arrive in Pittsburgh until early Tuesday morning.
Maddie and I will be leaving for Granny and Pup-pup's bright and early tomorrow morning and will return home either late on Monday or early Tuesday morning as well. I hope to put up some pictures while we are down at granny and Pup-Pup's if I have time.

No comments: