Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The past two weeks

To all of you who adamantly check Maddie's blog, I apologize for the two weeks that I did not post anything. We have been very busy,Ted and Dolores went on vacation (May 25- June 1st) so we had baby girl all to ourselves that whole week!! Scott's birthday was the 28th, we didn't do anything exciting since Maddie had her first round of shots that day. I cried with her when they gave them to her. Then we had Natalie's (Scott's cousin's little girl) birthday party on June 1st. Monday the 2nd I had an eye doctor appointment and Ted was rushed to the ER from an allergic reaction to nuts. He is fine though and came back home that afternoon. Then on Thursday, Scott, Maddie and I went to the mall to pick up her pictures. They are adorable!! I will scan some later to show all of you. Friday was Maddie's first time in her baby pool!! She loved it!!

Scott had drill this past weekend so Maddie and I went to Granny and Pup-Pup's. We had a great time as usual. Saturday we went to Mahaffey. When we came home, I went to meet Steph to watch the Belmont, go horseback riding and then go out to eat. We had a great time together!! Maddie stayed with Granny and Pup-Pup and apparently did not want to go to bed. She kept them up til I got home at midnight. Sunday we all went to church and then hung out at Granny and Pup-Pup's until Scott called to say he was heading home.


Today Maddie went with Grandma and Aunt Margurite to look at houses for Aunt Jen, while Scott and I both went to work. Grandma says she was a very good girl!! Now Maddie and Daddy are both sound asleep in their favorite spot.....each others arms!!



Here are a few photos from the past two weeks.....
Scott, Natalie, and Maddie
Natalie and Maddie
Baby Girl enjoying the beautiful day
Waking up after a nice nap
All smiles for Mommy

First time in her pool

Am I back in the womb???

Still pondering....

Definitely not... I couldn't do this in there

It may not be the womb, but it makes me happy anyway!! :)

No comments: