Saturday, September 27, 2008

HAPPY Birthday Aunt Mandy!!!

OH MY, AUNT MANDY'S 30!!!!!!


Since I didn't make it up to celebrate my sister's birthday with her. I thought I would show my love and appreciation for all that she does for me.........
She Knows how to make me laugh.....
She sets a great example of how to be a great mom......
and she is always there when I need her the most.....

Happy Birthday Manders!! I love you and wish I could have been there with you to celebrate today. Thanks for always being there when I need a sister to laugh with, cry with, ask a question, share a story or just to talk.. I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love the post...thank you for all the kind words and even funnier pictures :) I have to laugh each time I look a the one of me coaching you in labor! Oh the memories.