Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Latest Pictures & update

Here are several pictures from the last few weeks. Maddie had a Dr. appt on Oct 3rd and got her shots and weighed in at 17.13 lbs. That weekend she also had her first sleepover at Granny and Pup-pup's all by herself. The first night was a little rough but she loved her stay!! The jumper-roo was a huge hit!! That weekend Scott and I ran in the Army 10 miler and we both finished! We both had doctor's appointments last week and were diagnosed with planter fistialtis (bruising of muscles and tendons in our feet). We are both feeling much better now! Maddie is growing so fast, she rolls from one side of the room to the other depending where the dogs are and gets more and more of her personality every day! I am working on taking some Haloween pictures outside but it has rained so much lately I might just take some inside. Hopefully I will get those done and put up later this week. Hope you enjoy the pictures...












This is why Mommy dresses me......

(Daddy's tank top and hat from when he was little)

1 comment:

Granny said...

Oh did I ever enjoy the pictures! I can not wait to see you both on Saturday. Not taking sides, but I think Maddie looks great in what her daddy dressed her in. But that's right Maddie can make ANYTHING look great.