Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Girls Trip!!!

As most of you know Steph (my best friend) and I headed to Georgia for a "girls weekend." We left Monday morning at 2 a.m. We got to the ranch around 2 p.m. and rushed out for a ride. We were in bed by 6:30 but did not fall asleep till almost 9 p.m. Today we had two great rides and are feeling more human since we had a great night sleep. Here are several pictures of the ranch and our ride......



Horses in the field






My trail horse Peaches



Barn Dogs....They are really not mean they were playing




Cute Babies



Steph giving the horses some love in the pasture



Wall hanging that I thought was so funny




Pictures of babies playing in the pasture



Horses drinking out of the pond...One of my favorite pics




Steph giving some more horses love


Me and Peaches after our ride


Steph and I during our ride


Another shot of the two of us



1 comment:

Granny said...

What FUN! Wish I was there!