Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More from our trip...

It is our last full day here at the ranch and it has been absolutely perfect! When I orignally looked at the weather forecast it was suppose to rain all day today. But it has been sunny and beautiful! We switched horses for our afternoon ride and even though I am partial to Peaches I had a blast. We took out two pretty big horses Luna and Legend, halfway through the ride Steph and I switched so we could try them both out. They were a lot of fun!! I can't even begin to describe the feeling you have while you are here. Being my second time I forgot how active you are during the day, but it is so relaxing that you don't realize how much you did until after dinner and you are just ready to relax and enjoy your room or the other quite rooms the house has to offer. Here are several more pictures from today....


Legolas was the first horse Steph rode when we arrived here

Two of my favorite horses here just because their markings are so different


Steph and Legend


Me and Luna



Us after our ride today




No comments: