Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Just wanted to write a quick note and tell everyone Happy New Year!! I can't believe that in just three months Maddie will be a year old!! Just a few quick notes about our holidays. First of all the weekend of the 13th my sister Shelli graduated college so we flew down to Louisana for that (my mom, angie, mandy, me and maddie). Then the whole following week and into christmas we were all battling sinus infections! Scott's brother Jeff from Texas came home for Christmas this year!! We enjoyed his visit very much. We moved into our new house and have no internet or cable there until the 8th. I will put pictures up of it as soon as possible. We celebrated not only my dad's birthday but my birthday as well over the holidays and my mom's is in a few days!! Here are some photos of our holidays....









My favorite shot of Maddie over the holidays







We put this outfit on just for Uncle Jeff, and Maddie must have worked her magic because the Steelers won and the Cowboys lost






1 comment:

Granny said...

Maddie you have been away from Granma way to long. I miss you baby girl. Pup misses you too. We love you.