Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!!

Scott, Maddie and I will be taking a road trip tomorrow to AUNT MANDY AND UNCLE DARYL'S!! Can you tell that we are excited?? Maddie and I will be staying with Mandy and Daryl and Scott will be staying at the GAP for training and a physical. Pray that his physical goes well. If he passes his test today and his physical he is eligible for flight school which will keep him out of Iraq for at least another two years. Also pray for traveling mercies for us and that God will bless our time together with family.
We will also be celebrating Maddie's 1 month birthday on Thursday! My how time flies!! I can't believe she is going to be 1 month old already! It seems like just yesterday that she was born.
Got to go and pack for our trip and the little woman is waking up.

3 comments:

Granny said...

We will be praying for you. I wish I was riding in the back next to Maddie. Uncle Daryl and Aunt Mandy are so fortunate to get to spend time with Maddie and you are so fortunate to get to spend time with Braydan, Savannah and Sophia. And I am so jealous.

Granny said...

Happy 1 Month Birthday Maddie!

Mandy said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!! I know that Granny and Tia are sooooo jealous. And rightly so. Looks like Kratzerville Rd is the place to be this weekend! I'm stoked to have the company & celebrate her birthday (for the second time around...hehehe)!! YAY!!!