Saturday, April 12, 2008

Swinging Away....




Yesterday was Maddie's first time in her swing and at first she didn't know what to think of this vibrating and swinging contraption. But after a few minutes the little woman was loving it. She even took a nap in it. Today she went into her swing happily however she woke up an hour later soaked and covered in POOP!! So needless to say it was straight to the tub for her. The swing cover will also need to be washed since it was soaked with pee as well.


Thursday night was the first time Scott and I left her for a few hours. We ran to Pittsburgh Mills to buy me some pants and to go out to dinner. At first I hated leaving her but after awhile I realized I needed that little break and it was great to spend some quality time with Scott and not worry about Maddie waking up or needing something. We were only gone about 3 or 4 hours but I felt so refreshed and relaxed and was so excited to come home to the little munchkin!! :)


Keep Maddie, Scott and I in your thoughts and prayers starting Monday through Thursday because Scott has to go to the GAP for training and this will be the longest we have all been apart since she was born and needless to say we are all dreading it. However, that gives Maddie and I a few days to go down and spend with Granny and Pup-Pup and I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to that!!

No comments: