Saturday, May 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, BUSY!!!

The past few days and the next week or so will be extremely busy for the Croyle family!!
This past Thursday we went to for a quick stop a the mall, then went to Pitt for Scott to get a signature on some paperwork. After that we went to Oakdale to get Maddie registered in DEERS, and finally we went to Granny and Pup-Pup's. Shortly after arriving Scott left and went out with his friend Prah, while Maddie and I stayed and enjoyed the company of Granny and Pup-Pup.
Friday we had to be out the door early to go to Cal-U's commissioning ceremony. The ceremony was very nice and Maddie was an angel throughout the whole thing. We saw many old friends and had a wonderful time while we were there. After that Scott had to go to the FBI unit in Speers to meet with a guy about joining the Guard. So Maddie and I drove around for an hour so she could sleep and I could enjoy the peace and quiet for awhile. After Scott's meeting we went to Jake's in Rostraver (since I have been craving for Jake's and a Creamsicle shake for so long!!) for lunch and then went to Smithon to meet up with Meghan (Prah's wife) so she could meet and visit with Maddie for a little while. After that we finally headed home. Maddie was so well behaved all day, but when we got home she must of had really bad gas because she wouldn't stop crying and fussing for quite awhile! So I gas her some medicine to relieve her gas and she finally fell asleep and slept well for me all night.
Today Scott had to leave the house at 5AM, he had three commissioning ceremonies that he had to attend (Edinboro, Gannon and Slippery Rock). Aunt Margurite also came up to visit Maddie this afternoon since she will be going away on vacation for several weeks. Tonight Scott and I were invited to Terry and Erica's for a home interior party (the party is for the girls and the pens game is for the guys). Depending on how tired Scott is will determine if we will go or not.
Tomorrow is Mother's Day as well as Sunday so Scott and I will be trying out a new church so keep that in prayer that we will both enjoy ourselves and possibly be able to call this "our church." Then we will be going to Olive Garden for lunch and hopefully spending the rest of the day at home relaxing.
Monday I have my postpartum check up with my doctor (please pray that all goes well with that). Then Scott scheduled for me to have a massage at 2:30 so I am very excited!! Tuesday will be a pretty relaxing day.
Wednesday and Thursday Scott will be in Virginia at VMI for a commissioning ceremony. Thursday Dee comes up to Kittanning for a horse show so depending on our schedules we might be hooking up for a visit.
Friday Scott will be at WVU for a commissioning and Jen comes home for the weekend. Kayla's grand march is also that night, so Maddie and I will be going to that along with the rest of the clan.
Saturday Scott leaves for Ohio for Drill and Maddie and I will be heading down to Granny and Pup-Pup's to attend my cousin Jesse's wedding. Maddie and I will probably be spending the night at Granny and Pup-Pup's. Sunday I plan on coming back to Kittanning and visiting with Dee at her horse show for most of the day.
As you can tell there is never a dull day when it comes to the Croyle family.

No comments: