Saturday, May 24, 2008

HAPPY 2 MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!!

It has been two months today that little MADDIE MARIE CROYLE was born!!! I cannot believe it myself!! This time two months ago I was still in labor and wondering where my sister Mandy was, since everyone but her and Steph were there (Besides Ted who I knew was at work and Angie and Colby were coming later). It is amazing how much you can love someone you have only know for 62 days!! I cherish everyone of her smiles and love how she cuddles up next to her daddy when they nap together. I love watching her discover and learn about the things and the world around her. Her little personality makes me laugh. But the one thing I love the most is when I am holding her in my arms and she looks at me and smiles. That is the best feeling in the whole wide world!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!! We love you very much!!

Maddie and Daddy snuggling in bed this morning



The WHOLE family in bed cuddling


Our little family


Another shot of the whole family


My favorite shot of the morning. Not only is she happy because she is in the arms of her favorite man, but she is only in her diaper and
mommy just said her favorite words,
"TUBBY TIME!!"

2 comments:

shelli (michelle) said...

I WANT ME A MADDIE SAMMICH!!!!!

Mandy said...

Make that TWO sammiches!!!!!