Saturday, May 3, 2008

A few favorites of our little Munchkin

Maddie in the BIG bed (Grandma and Grandpa's)

Close up shot


Maddie in our bed


Close up



Wide awake

The mischievous look




All smiles for Daddy after her nap


There is not too much to report on this end. We wanted to post some recent shots of Maddie. She is growing up so fast and I just happened to get a really good smiling picture when Scott was changing her diaper the other day, it is now my favorite shot of her! As you can tell Maddie's favorite place to sleep right now is in someone's bed!!

Other news to report Ted got a new car, an 08' Gand Prix. I will post pictures of it when I can. Maddie is still fighting her cold but is getting a little better everyday. This will also be a busy month for Scott, he has to be on the road quite a bit for commissioning ceremonies. He is going to Pittsburgh tomorrow and down to Virginia on the 14th. So you can guess where Maddie and I will be heading!! To Granny and Pup-Pup's!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

OH MY!! Can you say ADORABLE?!?!?! I love love love these!!!!

Granny said...

And Granny and Pup Pup says, "Come on down." The pictures are great. The one of Maddie smiling is just to much! She is growing up to fast.

michelle shelli said...

Okay, UPS that baby!!!!!Overnight her, or something!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying here!!!!!!!!!! I am loving those pictures. She is too stinkin cute!!!!!!!!! I love that girl!!!!! And oh yes, she can snuggle in Tia's bed. Miss that baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!