Monday, May 19, 2008

Quick Update and Jesse's Wedding

Sorry it has been so long since my last entry, life around here was pretty crazy this past week. It felt like Scott was gone more than he was home this week. Thankfully this was the last week of commissioning ceremonies, so his schedule should slow down quite a bit. I also got a part time job taking care of horses (quite a fun job for me)!! They are standardbreds, a breed I have never worked with, so I am looking forward to learning something new. Jen also came home this weekend, and I felt bad because she didn't get to see Maddie all that much since we already planned on going to the wedding and all.



Saturday- Scott left for drill in Ohio very early in the morning. Maddie and I got ready and headed to Granny and Pup-Pup's to go to our cousin Jesse's wedding. We got there and all decided we were just going to go to the reception, which meant enough time for a nap for ME!! We arrived at the reception at 5 pm and after eating our dinners, Pup-Pup and I raced out to the lobby/bar area to watch the second leg of the triple crown, BIG BROWN left the rest of the field in the dust. We went back in and let's just say Maddie was the hit of our table. Here are some pictures and some video that I am sure will make you laugh. (Sorry the video is sideways, I was holding the camera vertical instead of horizontal so that is how it came out.)




Mommy and Maddie




Granny and Maddie

Pup-Pup and Maddie



Angie, Colby and Maddie



Colby and Maddie having a serious discussion, could he be changing his mind and proposing to Maddie instead of Angie??

She said YES!!

Uncle Ron, Granny and Maddie


Uncle Fuzz, Aunt Bess, Maddie and Granny

Close up of the little princess

HOKIE POKIE





CHA CHA SLIDE




YMCA