Monday, May 12, 2008

Clean Bill of Health

Today was my postpartum checkup with Dr. Peske. I took Maddie along with me so she could see her again. I was given a clean bill of health which made me very happy!! Maddie was so alert and smiling so much at the Doctor's it was making me laugh. We just got home and baby girl is still wide awake and happy. Scott had to go into Pitt today to help a guy with all of his papers. He should be home shortly to stay with Maddie while I go and enjoy one of my Mother's Day presents, A MASSAGE!! I can't wait!!
For those of you who were wondering I had a fabulous Mother's Day. Scott had a ring made with Maddie's birthstone in the shape of a heart with little diamonds accenting the top of the band. We went to Kittanning CMA for church and enjoyed it. Then we went down to Scott's parents church for Mother's Day tea. We came home changed our clothes and were planning on going out for a late lunch but Scott and Maddie both fell asleep for a long nap. When Scott finally woke up we decided that Olive Garden was out of the picture because we didn't want to have to wait over an hour for dinner. So we went out rented a movie, stopped at the store for some fresh fruit and then went to KFC drive thru. I know it wasn't the dinner I was expecting but I compromised and Scott will take me to Olive Garden sometime this week or next. Maddie also gave me the best present of all when she only woke up once last night and fell right back to sleep. That was the best of all since we had to be out the door quite early this morning.
I will be uploading some pictures later today for all of you. I can't believe how fast she is growing and seems to be changing everyday. Check back later and hopefully they will be up.

No comments: