Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TAGGED!!!

My sister Mandy tagged me in her blog so I thought I should answer her back. Even though she knows more about me than almost anyone in my life!!

Rules: Answer the following questions, then tag 5 other people on their blogs.

*What was I doing 10 years ago? Well seeing I was 13 at the time, I would have been attending Frazier Middle School and going through an extremely long tomboy phase of my life! I also would have been riding horses out at Judy's with my best friend Deanna Liptak. That was probably about the time that I got into showing as well (all those years of sitting at hot and very long shows that I am sure my parents would love to forget about)!

*5 things to do today:1) Do Laundry !2) Do some school work 3) Get Maddie's stuff together for our overnight at Granny and Pup-Pup's tomorrow! 4) Read my bible and do my devotion 5) Spend some time with my wonderful husband and child

*Snacks I enjoy: Watermelon, Strawberries, Granola Bars

If I were a billionaire: I would donate and invest a lot of it, buy the farm and house of my dreams, purchase a couple of horses (Cole and Doc), travel the world with my family, take care of my whole family and my time with them making unforgettable memories.

*Bad habits I have:I bite my fingernails, I procrastinate, I am a control freak

*Places I've lived: Naomi, Arnold City, Newell, Fayette City, Kittanning, Uniontown and Georgia

*Jobs I've had: Renaissance Festival - Drink girl, DQ server, Cal-U work study, Foodland - Customer Service, Babysitter for Ryan, Pizza Hut waitress and Nemacolin Woodlands Equestrian Center Supervisor

*5 people I want to know more about:-Jen Daum-Barb Todaro-Shelli Johnson-Angie Livingstone-Everyone who reads this blog and doesn't have their own...you know who you are!!

No comments: