Saturday, May 24, 2008

Where does the time go???

Well today started off with me going to work for a few hours. Not that riding horses is actually work for me, but you can't beat doing something you love and getting paid for it. Then I had to rush home and get ready since we had to be down a Pittsburgh Mills by 4pm to get our pictures taken. Yes, I finally convinced Scott that we needed a family picture as well as an individual shot of the little princess. We were planning on using our package coupon only, but after looking at all of the cute shots we ended up picking out quite a few of them. When they come in I will be sending them out to all of you. After that we went to my favorite restaurant for dinner (OLIVE GARDEN)!! Scott and I both ate way too much and baby girl was very good. She just kicked her little feet, took in the view and drank her bottle. When we got home and I was looking through the summary sheet of all of the pictures of us and her, it hit me that my little girl is over two months old already!! I had to fight back tears thinking about how fast she is growing!! It seems like just yesterday she was born. I am so very humbled that God blessed me with this beautiful little girl to love and nurture. He also blessed me with a wonderful husband, who is an awesome daddy to our little one. I love watching the two of them together whether they are awake and playing or all cuddled up together sleeping. I couldn't ask for a better husband or a better daddy for Madison.


I hope to get some new pictures of her up in the next few days for all of her admirers, so keep checking back.

No comments: